There are many health-related reasons to study Tai Chi. Tai Chi is useful as a preventive course of action, and as a complement to modern medical practices. There is significant evidence to demonstrate that Tai Chi:
- Lowers blood pressure and regulates heart rate
- Reduces stress
- Relieves chronic pain caused by a wide variety of conditions
- Builds psychological resilience
- Improves mobility
- Increases balance
- Improves blood flow to the brain
- Strengthens the immune system
- Heals and prevents injuries
Research has also shown that Tai Chi is more satisfying than Physical Therapy.
Choose a category on the right, or click here to see clinical research and news media on the myriad health benefits of Tai Chi.